Top Ten: Bookish on the Big Screen 2014


  Hollywood loves to turn every bestseller into a movie. That's something we all know. After reading about the recent release of the Vampire Academy movie, I started to wonder what other books we can expect to see on the big screen this year. Let me tell you; there's a lot. One list I glanced over had 32 movies being released in 2014 that are based on books. Thirty-two! I'm not going to bore with you with an entire list. That'd be cruel. Here are my top ten bookish movies to watch in 2014:

Vampire Academy
February 7th


X-Men: Days of Future Past
May 23rd


The Fault in Our Stars
June 6th


Serena
2014


Wild
2014


The Giver
August 15th


This is Where I Leave You
September 12th


Gone Girl
October 3rd


Mockingjay: Part 1
November 21st


The Hobbit: There and Back Again
December 17th


That's my top ten! Which ones are you excited to catch on the big screen? Leave it in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Great post! can't wait for Mocking Jay either.
    P.S. I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award :)
    Liebster Blog Award
    Rimsha@Ramblings of a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me! I already have the Liebster, though!!

      Delete
  2. So excited for all of these! I hope they live up to my expectations! Love your IT Crowd GIF :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely most excited about Vampire Academy and The Fault in our Stars, but there's just so many great things to look forward to this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...