WWW Wednesday #6

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading?
I'm finishing up Beers, Hens, and Irishmen by Meghan Quinn for an upcoming tour stop. And yesterday I started reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I am SO excited to finally be reading this one.

What did you recently finish reading?
  I finished Pulled Beneath by Marni Mann most recently. My review is here.

What do you think you'll read next?
  After I finish Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, I'm going to finish up reading the books lined up for my tour with Clean Teen Publishing. I'm really excited about them! 


  As always, I have a ton of giveaways happening! Check out the giveaways page to enter for some amazing reads and gift cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...