Coming Soon: April YA Releases

April is going to be an amazing month for us YA fans!
Here are this month's releases.

April 7th
Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins
I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore
Lies I Told by Michelle Zink
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre - I am SO excited for this book!

Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Skandal by Lindsay Smith
Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong

April 8th
Zeroboxer by Fonda Lee

April 14th
The Pretty App by Katie Sise
The Wondrous and the Wicked by Page Morgan
First There Was Forever by Juliana Romano
Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier - Check back for my review on the 12th!

All the Rage by Courtney Summers
Where the Staircase Ends by Stacy Stokes
Forged by Erin Bowman

April 21st
The Remedy by Suzanne Young
The Trials by Stacey Kade
99 Days by Katie Cotugno - I'm dying to read this!
Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein

Finding Paris by Joy Preble - That cover!
The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby

Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman
City Love by Susane Colasanti
Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook
Endangered by Lamar Giles

April 23rd

Ignite the Shadows by Ingrid Seymour

April 28th
Rogue by Julie Kagawa
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey - LOVED THIS BOOK!! Review to come on the 23rd!
The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver - My review will be up on the 24th!

Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks
Rook by Sharon Cameron

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
The Replaced by Kimberly Derting
A Magic Dark and Bright by Jenny Adams Perinovic

Alright, that's it! What do you guys think of April's releases?
What are you most excited to read this month?

10 comments:

  1. There's some amazing books releasing this month! I'm so excited for Simon, An Ember in the Ashes, The Game of Love and Death, and Magonia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO excited about Simon! EVERYONE says how good it is. Gahhhh. I need it now!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for all of these! It's going to be a great month for new releases :D

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book I am most looking forward to is The Wondrous and the Wicked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a lot of good books coming out this month! I can't wait to buy them all! I'm especially looking forward to Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW- so many releases this month! Including ones that sound amazing. I'm excited for Dream a Little Dream, Magonia, In a World Just Right, Rook, An Ember in the Ashes, The Girl at Midnight, and Ignite the Shadows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Girl at Midnight is SO AMAZING. Oh my god. I could gush for hours. Seriously LOVE that book!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...