The Sunday Post meme is hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
It is a way to recap the past week with all thing bookish.
- Chasing Prophecy by James Moser (Gift)
- Waiting for You by Heather Huffman (For Review)
- My Forever and Beautifully Broken by Kira Adams (For Review)
- The Program by Suzanne Young (Purchased)
- Calling California by J.P. Grider (For Review; ebook)
- A Love for the Pages by Joy Penny (For Review; ebook)
From the library:
- This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl with Lori and Wayne Earl
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Two giveaways are ending soon: June New Release Giveaway Hop (6.30) and Fractured Dream Release (7.6)
- I shared my Vampire Academy dream cast here.
- Visit my stop on The Fox's Mask blog tour to read my review and enter the giveaway for a $30 gift card.
- Read my review of Falling into You by L.T. Kelly here.
- Meet fellow Tolkien fan and author, Shay West, on this week's Pretty Little Indies.
- Shari Sakurai will be the featured author on Pretty Little Pages.
- Tour stop for Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch.
- Review of Dark Paradise by Angie Sandro.
- Tour stop for Dwellers of Darkness by Stacey Marie Brown.
- I'll be making Butter Beer for Foodie Friday.
- Tour stop for Love After Dark anthology.
Hi! This is my very first Sunday post! Eep. Exciting. So, I'm preparing for my very first author event! I was supposed to go to UtopYA earlier this month but plans had to be changed last minute. Next month, the Tennessee Author Event will be held in Knoxville, Tennessee on July 12th. I only live like an hour away from Knoxville, so I jumped on going to this event as soon as I heard about it! If you're close, come! The event is free, and there will lots of amazing authors there. If you're planning on going, let me know. We can awkwardly smile and look at each other. (Because I'm socially awkward and my staring game is ridic.)