Tennessee Valley Author Event

Tennessee Valley Author Event

  Hi, guys! I've been mentioning this event for the past couple of weeks, but here's my official post of officialness. I live in a teensy town in east Tennessee. Nothing exciting happens here. So whenever I found out that the Tennessee Valley Author Event was happening in Knoxville (Go Vols!) on July 12th (shameless plug), I was like YES PLEASE. I'll be attending the event as a blogger and as the assistant for Sarah Ashley Jones. (Serious, go visit her site and buy her books and squeeze her. She's an AMAZING writer. Fangirling, aren't I?) Seriously though, if you're in the area, COME. IT'S FREE.

The When:
July 12th
12-4 p.m.
(That's EST for you western folks.)

The Where:
The Grande Event Center 
5441 Clinton Hwy.
Knoxville, TN (Go Vols!)
(formerly Knoxville Expo Center) 

The Who:
So many great authors are attending!
Some I'm looking forward to are Sarah Ashley Jones, Dawn Pendleton, Meg Collett, A.G. Porter, and Amy Miles!
Here's the complete list.

The Price:
Free. Books for signing cost money (or you can bring your own), but the event itself is FREE. 

The Tickets:
Attendees are asked to register with Eventbrite. Again, it's FREE. Just register 'cause it makes things easier on Super Kathy, the coordinator. Click here to join the awesome.

You can stay up to date with the event on
The Website, The Twitter, and The Facebook.

That's enough with the The's. Just come!

1 comment:

  1. I also live in a tiny ol east TN town...so, this made my heart happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...