Books and Bloggers Swap Reveal


Hey, lovelies!

The Books and Bloggers Swap from the ladies at CG Swaps is my most favorite! I was paired with Jacquie from My Confessions! She lives in Memphis, so it was super neat to be paired with someone else in Tennessee! 

Here's what I got:

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Cariger
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

I loooooove all of my new books! Plus Jacquie threw in some yummy tea that I'm already working my way through! Thank you so much, Jacquie! I feel so spoiled! And thanks to the ladies of CG Swaps!

12 comments:

  1. What a great mix! Clockwork Angel is great, and I hear fun things about Hex Hall as well. Plus, yay tea! Thanks for joining us for this swap, I'm glad you got paired up with one of our favorite swappers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all the books I got; I'm officially in love with this swap!

      Delete
  2. I've heard a lot about that Clockwork Angel book. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Beautiful Creatures. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love this swap!

    I wasn't crazy about Beautiful Creatures, but I thought it was OK.
    I want to read Clockwork Angel!
    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Beautiful Creatures right now and love it so far. It's really long, though!

      Delete
  5. I won Beautiful Creatures at a library event and got it signed at an event last year but haven't read yet, whenever I see someone mention it I'm always reminded that I really want to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it now and love it if that counts for anything! :)

      Delete
  6. I am so glad you liked the package!! I seriously wanted to make sure you loved all the books I picked for you!! I hope you enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...