My Top 5 Bookish Couples


Happy Valentine's Day, lovelies!

In celebration of the day of love, I thought I'd share my favorite bookish couples!
Let the swooning begin!

1. Sydney and Adrian [Sydrian]
Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead

2. Hazel and Augustus
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

3. Katie and George
Backward Compatible by Sarah Daltry & Pete Clark

4. Severus Snape and Lily Evans Potter
Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

5. Arwen and Aragorn
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Alright, who did I miss? 
Tell me your favorites in the comments!
I cried while searching for all of these gifs. No shame.

4 comments:

  1. ALWAYS. The idea that Snape and Lily COULD have been together is harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel & Augustus are just the best couple ever. I really loved Severus and Lilly as well. I've not read any of these other books that the couples are from so I may have to check them out.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! I love all of those couples SO much. Hazel and Gus are my OTP. They break my heart!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...