Favorite Color Blogger Swap: I'm so doing this!


  I've been hearing about the Chaotic Goddess Swaps for awhile now, but I haven't gotten the nerve to sign up yet. I cannot resist this time, though! The hardest part about signing up? Picking my favorite color. Even though I usually claim purple or green if I have to, my favorite color changes daily. I went with mint green/teal/seafoam. I've been totally feeling it lately! Anyway, I'm going to put all of the rules and info below. Go sign up using the banner above! Maybe we'll even be swap partners.


Your Swap Objective

Fill a package with at least 5 goodies for your partner that you, yourself, would love to receive.  The package must include items in your partner's favorite color!

Dates to Remember:
  • Sign-Ups Start:  Monday, April 14th at 12AM
  • Sign-Ups End: Monday, April 21st at 12AM
  • First Post MUST be Posted by: Tuesday, April 22nd at 12AM
  • Partners assigned: Wednesday, April 23rd
  • Packages Shipped: Friday, May 9th & Saturday May 10th
  • Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, May 14th
  • Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, May 30th


Favorite Color Swap Rules
  • After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you're participating.  Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted before April 22nd.
  • Packages must include at least 5 items in your partner's favorite color. 
  • Send things that fit your partner's preferences.
  • Packages must cost $20-$30 before shipping, to ensure relative value.
  • You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
  • Packages MUST be mailed on or before May 9th/10th.
  • You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
  • You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so much fun! :)

    I am a little bit poor at the minute so I will have to give it a miss next time round!

    Thanks for sharing as I have never heard of this one before! :) xxx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a book themed swap coming up soon! Be on the lookout for it. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Glad to have you swapping with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...