Harry Potter Moment of the Week #2

Hosted by Uncorked Thoughts.
The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/films/ J.K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related!

Would you pick cat, toad, owl etc and why?

Cat. Specifically my cat, Absinthe.
(Ignore my eyebrows that are long overdue for a waxing.)

Yes. That cat right there. There'd be no other choice for me. I tell my boyfriend all the time how I'm positive that Abi is my spirit animal. (She shares that honor with Jennifer Lawrence.)


I wish I could think of a really clever reason as to why I'd pick a cat over the others, but I don't have one. I'm just slightly attached to my cat. Owls are quite pretty and useful. If it weren't for Abi, they'd be my second choice. They're majestic.

1 comment:

  1. I would totally pick a cat over the others too!! I have two kitties that I adore soooo much!!

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...