Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you'll read next?
What are you currently reading?
The fabulous and generous Tracey Ward sent me a copy of Backs Against the Wall, the follow-up to Writing on the Wall. It is so good and way more than I expected! And I'm slowly making my way through Unspoken by Amy Richie for an upcoming blog tour!
What did you recently finish reading?
I feel like I've finished a thousand books since last week. And I honestly enjoyed every single one of them! That's always a nice feeling.
- Dissever by Tracey Ward (Review coming tomorrow!)
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows (My review)
- Maybe Baby by Ashlinn Craven (My review)
- Eye of the Coven by Larissa Ladd (Review coming soon)
- Talking Walls and Cigarettes by Erin Beck & Kelli Beck (Review and blog tour soon
What do you think you'll read next?
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn will be my next read. I've wanted to read it for awhile now, and I accidentally found it at my local library! And it'll help towards my Amazon 100 Books to Read in a Lifetime Reading Challenge.
Happy Wednesday, ya'll!