WWW Wednesday #3: The Books Are Taking Over My Life Edition.

Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?
  What am I not reading right now?! I am finally reading Dissever by Tracey Ward that I mentioned in last week's post. I thought that I would devour it in a single sitting, but it's too good for that. I'm taking my time and savoring it. I'm slowly making my way through The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. It was recommended to me on Goodreads, and I'm enjoying it so far. Lastly, I've been flying through Maybe Baby by Ashlinn Craven. I'm trying to finish it in time to post a review for it's release date on February 24th!

What did you recently finish reading?
  I just finished reading Lies by Oliver Dahl. It was an intriguing quick read about the Salem Witch Trials. Did I mention that Oliver is sixteen, and this will be his third published book?! Watch for my review to be posted later today!

What do you think you'll read next?
  Who knows?! I have a few books that I need to read through to review, so I'll probably be tackling some of those next!

  Happy Wednesday, everyone! Fill me in on your recent reads below!

16 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying your reads. Lies looks really good! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good, Chrissi! I'm still in disbelief that the author is only sixteen. He's got a long career as a writer ahead of him.

      Delete
  2. Dissever is on my TBR list, I just haven't gotten to it. I'll be looking forward to your review. Here is my WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dissever is so, so, SO good. I'm not even finished with it, and I'd recommend it. It's so different from Tracey's other books, but I love it.

      Delete
  3. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society and Lies both sound fabulous. Thanks for visiting The Book Connection today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still blown away by Lies! Thanks for stopping by, Cheryl.

      Delete
  4. Wow! 16 and has 3 books published already?!?! That's insane.
    I will be looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! My jaw dropped whenever I finished reading Lies. He's definitely going places in the literary world.

      Delete
  5. Do you have enough books on the go at the moment? :P lol! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! I can never stick to just one book. My attention span is awful. :)

      Delete
  6. Haha! I'm always impressed with people who can read several books at one time! Ooh, Lies sounds good! and 16! That's fantastic! I wonder if he's homeschooled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get too distracted to read only one book at a time! Honestly, I'm not sure if he's homeschooled. Whatever his parents are doing is working, though!!

      Delete
  7. Oh wow i'm envious of your ability to read so many books at one time. I can only read one at a time. Dissever sounds really interesting. Will need to add it to my TBR list. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my WWW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get too sidetracked to stick with just one. If one book can hold my attention long enough to finish it without taking a break for another book, it has to be super, super, super good! I definitely recommend Dissever! Thanks for stopping by. (:

      Delete
  8. Ooh Lies looks great, may have to check that one out! Thanks for visiting me earlier in the week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...